Print Job Accounting Software
The price of printer hardware has dropped dramatically. With printers
becoming more affordable, companies are purchasing more of them, and employees
are finding printing more and more convenient.
Control the cost of printing with Print Cost Management Software
Printing costs are now a significant part of computing budgets. These
costs can easily be recovered with the help of print cost management software.
Print Cost Management software distributes costs appropriately and openly
by charging users, projects or departments for the pages printed.
Print Job Accounting Sofware Features:
- Monitor, measure, and manage all network printing activity
- Set printer quotas
- Bill users, projects, or departments
- Allocate printing costs to clients
- Track usage patterns to assess printer and print server loading
- A variety of charging models (quota, timed quota, chargeback, and billing codes)
- Page counters that support color, multiple media size and types, and advanced paper handling
- Support for the latest versions of printer languages: PostScript 3, PCL 6, and HP-GL/2
- Schedule automated events such as reports and transactions
Contact Printers Plus about Print Cost Management Software
If you would like detailed information regarding Printer Cost Accounting
software applications, please contact us.