Thermal Printers -
Label Printers, Barcode Printers, Card Printers, Receipt Printers...
- Thermal Transfer printing uses a wax or resin ribbon, melting the ribbon
onto the media, for permanent, high quality results, on a variety of media.
- Direct Thermal printing uses no ribbon, printing on heat sensitive media.
Commonly used in POS Receipt Printers, and Mobile Printers.
- Thermal Printers often are capable of both Direct and Thermal Transfer.
- Label Printers and Barcode Printers most often use Thermal Transfer,
as the ribbon and media can be easily optimized for the desired results.
- Card Printers are available with a Magnetic Stripe writing feature,
and with RFID Card technology.
Label Printers, Barcode Printers, Card Printers and More
Printers Plus has a variety of Thermal Printers with the quality and reliability you require. Whatever your Thermal Printer needs, Printers Plus can provide an appropriate solution from
one of our partners:
If you would like assistance in selecting a Label Printer, Barcode Printer, or other type of Thermal Printer
appropriate to your needs, use the Information Request button below: